Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Mitcham, Norio I_vote_lcapMitcham, Norio I_voting_barMitcham, Norio I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Mitcham, Norio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norio Mitcham
Junior

Mitcham, Norio Empty
PostSubject: Mitcham, Norio   Mitcham, Norio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 am

Mitcham, Norio 723535

Mitcham, Norio 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Norio
Middle Name: Christophe
Last Name: Mitcham
Nickname(s): Nori
Birthday: December 8th
Race: Chimera (Lion demon + Inu mix)
Position: Uke

Mitcham, Norio UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Nori has soft brown hair and violet eyes. Poking out of his hair are two round, but somewhat more flat ears from his mix as a lion and a dog. His tail follows suit in being long, but also having long fur. Nori is 5'4'' and weighs a healthy 120lbs. His body is thin, but lean and toned well from his skating training he does as much as he can. On his thighs there a few thin scars.

Mitcham, Norio FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Norio is very soft spoken, kind, and gentle. But he is also incredibly fragile due to his bad past with relationships and bullying, as well as a very traumatic time he doesn't like to talk about. When he's by himself he'll likely just be silently reading or doing anything else to keep himself busy, and especially when he's in public as he doesn't like talking to strangers. When with his friends and family he is very calm however and a lot more talkative. Due to his traumatic past he tends to frighten very easily, especially when he's yelled at or grabbed. If he's upset it's like he completely shuts down. He wont move or speak, and will keep his eyes down. When he's very happy he'll likely be quiet as well, but it will be obvious how much he appeciates whatever made him that way. He only truly gets passionate about something when he skates.

• Skating
  • Small animals
  • Reading
  • Music

Dislikes:
  • Yelling
  • Fighting in general
  • Being forced to do things that make him uncomfortable

Mitcham, Norio QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Ice

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Simple control over ice, most often used for skating purposes but never during a competition.

Explanation of Weapon(s): More simple self defence items just in case.

Mitcham, Norio 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Armel and Chiba

Siblings: none.

History: Nori grew up in a happy loving home with his parents, living a happy life with his close knit family and quite a few friends. He was always picked on by bigger kids since he was little, and learned to stick close to his bigger friends for protection. But this didn't help later in life when the harassment got worse. It wasn't just simply playground teasing and pushing he had to deal with anymore. He went through physical and sexual abuse, stalking, and eventually he felt like he couldn't do anything about it. He was too ashamed to tell his family or friends the truth for a very long time and began cutting his thighs for short time. Eventually he finally told his cousin, and friend, Beau, the truth however. He told his parents soon after and thought it would be over, but he didn't know just how wrong he was.

Back to top Go down

Mitcham, Norio
Page 1 of 1