Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Lucero, Carmelo I_vote_lcapLucero, Carmelo I_voting_barLucero, Carmelo I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Lucero, Carmelo I_vote_lcapLucero, Carmelo I_voting_barLucero, Carmelo I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Lucero, Carmelo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carmelo Lucero
Sophomore

Lucero, Carmelo Empty
PostSubject: Lucero, Carmelo   Lucero, Carmelo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am

Lucero, Carmelo Tumblr_mliinvCwqb1qlgonlo1_500_zpseed4cc39

Lucero, Carmelo 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Carmelo
Middle Name: Malachi
Last Name: Lucero
Nickname(s): Melo
Birthday: May 10th
Race: Neko/Incubus
Position: Uke

Lucero, Carmelo UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Melo is a late bloomer in many ways, his height being one of them. He has fair skin, with red-blond hair. He has ears and the tail of a cat, with two piercings in one of his ears. He has his mother's blue eyes, and frail figure being quite lean and thin. He also gets from his mother, his small features and cute face. He wears ALL OF THE FASHION.

Lucero, Carmelo FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Melo is cheerful and outgoing to anyone and nearly everyone. Nearly everyone because, put simply, he dislikes conflict. If someone seems hostile towards him he wont even bother. But despite all this, Melo is also usually very calm and understanding, often playing the listening ear to his friends. However, though he is largely happy and energetic, Melo has very low times. When he is upset or hurt he will often isolate himself and dwell on the issue for a very long time. He often needs help coming out of these moods.

• His family
  • Cuddling (among other physical attention~)

Dislikes:
  • Things being dirty/disorganized
  • being put under pressure
  • People being sad.

Lucero, Carmelo QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Wind

Explanation & Limits of Gift: n/a

Explanation of Weapon(s): n/a

Lucero, Carmelo 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: [b][b][b][b][b] Senichi and one of the twins

Siblings: Makoto (brother)

History: Melo had a slightly odd upbringing in his childhood. Things were good, of course, but people would often point out how strange it was for him to have two fathers, but also a male mother. Melo never really cared though. He had a loving mother and a kind big brother, as well as his two very fun and caring fathers. He was happy. He was a little confused later in life when his parents explained to him and his brother that one day they would feel a new hunger that could only be satisfied sexually. It frightened him quite a bit. Even up until he finally got his hunger, he was terrified of having to do such a thing to survive from then on. He knew this was FAR from the case with his brother, but he just tried to rely on his family connections to help him find a partner for him when the time came.
Back to top Go down

Lucero, Carmelo
Page 1 of 1