Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Entskii, Robin I_vote_lcapEntskii, Robin I_voting_barEntskii, Robin I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Entskii, Robin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin Entskii
Beginner

Entskii, Robin Empty
PostSubject: Entskii, Robin   Entskii, Robin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Entskii, Robin RobinEntskiiRPCFaceclaim_zps3259e097

Entskii, Robin 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Robin
Middle Name: Nolan
Last Name: Entskii
Nickname(s): NA
Birthday: December 15th
Race: Demon mix
Position: Uke

Entskii, Robin UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.

Appearance: Robin has dark grey hair and blue eyes. His skin is quite pale and he is fairly short. His build is thin and lean, healthy but lacking much muscle. Poking out of his hair are two kitten ears and a tail to match at his lower back. He dresses very casually and doesn't pay much attention to style.

Entskii, Robin FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.

Personality: Robin is fairly quiet and very introverted. He is happy to be with his friends but needs to be by himself sometimes. He'd always known from the time he could rationally think about it that his parents relationship wasn't what it seemed, and has been rather reluctant to get into relationships as a result. He also has a very fine line in his mind between a lover and a feeding partner, taking love much more seriously than feeding. He also has a strong sense of trust for his friends. He is well aware they sometimes get up to trouble, but he knows they wouldn't want him hurt.

• Music
  • Books
  • Painting
  • Naps in the sun

Dislikes:

• Insistent people
  • being out too long
  • sports

Entskii, Robin QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?

Element: Fire

Explanation & Limits of Gift: basic heat control

Explanation of Weapon(s): Pepper spray (by his parents' urging)

Entskii, Robin 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

Parents: Cecil Daly & Sasha Entskii

Siblings: None

History: Robin grew up in a seemingly happy home, but he learned when he was about eight years old that his parents weren't as happy together as they seemed. They never fought, but they seemed to simply put up with each other sometimes. He was concerned, but knew they both loved him very much, so he was happy at least being able to live with the two of them. Because he has some incubus in him he was taught about sex and love as different things at times. Sex could mean love, of course, but it was required for feeding, so he didn't need to love someone for that. He always valued love even more because of this, and always knew if he dated someone it would have to be a very strong feeling he felt for them. He assumed this was good considering his very overprotective father wouldn't like him dating a lot. He has goals to do something with art in the future.
Back to top Go down

Entskii, Robin
Page 1 of 1