Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Dubois, Christophe I_vote_lcapDubois, Christophe I_voting_barDubois, Christophe I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Dubois, Christophe I_vote_lcapDubois, Christophe I_voting_barDubois, Christophe I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Dubois, Christophe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christophe Dubois
Senior
Christophe Dubois

Dubois, Christophe Empty
PostSubject: Dubois, Christophe   Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:44 am

Dubois, Christophe LuciferCynko
{{• Back to Basics

First Name: Christophe
Middle Name: Marcel
Last Name: Dubois
Nicknames/Alias: Chris, Marcel, Marc.
Birthday: june 28th

---

{{• Let's Get Physical

Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: Lean
Skin tone: pale
Race: Inu
Notable markings: Dog ears and tail
Overall Appearance: Chris has short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. he has a very simple style,usually wearing clothes that are comfortable and clean.

---

Element: Wind

Special ability: Chris can speak to most breed of canines
Special Ability Description: Chris can only speak to canines when he is in his dog form, but uses it to get information.

Weapon(s): none
Weapon description: none

---

{{• The Persona

General Attitude/Personality: Chris tries to be social, but with his limited knowledge of English he has a bit of trouble. He likes to tease people, but will stop if the person gets too angry.Chris his little respect for strict authority. Being an Inu, Chris is also very loyal, and a very good and kind friend.
Goals: [minimum 3] Find friends. Work on his english. make people happy.
Dislikes:[minimum 3] animal abusers, party poopers, raspberries.
Bad Habits:[minimum 2] Getting lost, forgetting english words.
Fears:[minimum 2] Being alone, not being accepted.

---

{{• History
Mother: Marie Dubois
Father: Sebastien Dubois
Siblings: Older sister, Lyra.
Other Relations: friend, Alec Martisse. (His exchange guide/ translator)
History: Chris lived in Paris for the majority of his life, but his parents knew he was meant for better things. When Chris turned 15 he was offered an exchange program at his school, which he gladly accepted. After the year he had spent guiding his exchange student, Alec, it was his turn to go to Alec's home at Timpus. Unfortunately, Alec's home had very little space so Chris has nowhere to stay. Chris often sleeps outside in his small puppy form, looking like a silkie terrier.
Back to top Go down
Sai Rin
Admin
Sai Rin

Character sheet
Strength :
Dubois, Christophe Left_bar_bleue44/2000Dubois, Christophe Empty_bar_bleue  (44/2000)
Intelligence:
Dubois, Christophe Left_bar_bleue44/2000Dubois, Christophe Empty_bar_bleue  (44/2000)
HP:

Dubois, Christophe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubois, Christophe   Dubois, Christophe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:45 am

Accepted :P
Back to top Go down

Dubois, Christophe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timpus Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: