Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Kanketsu, Yukai I_vote_lcapKanketsu, Yukai I_voting_barKanketsu, Yukai I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Kanketsu, Yukai I_vote_lcapKanketsu, Yukai I_voting_barKanketsu, Yukai I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Kanketsu, Yukai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukai Kanketsu
Sophomore
Yukai Kanketsu

Kanketsu, Yukai Empty
PostSubject: Kanketsu, Yukai   Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Kanketsu, Yukai Please%20add%20a%20picture%20of%20your%20character%20here%21 Kanketsu, Yukai Kitty-Lelouch-chan-anime-animal-guy

{{• Back to Basics

First Name: Yukai
Middle Name: n/a
Last Name: Kanketsu
Nicknames/Alias: Yuu / Kai / Yuka
Birthday: Feb 24th

---

{{• Let's Get Physical

Height: 5'1''
Weight: 111lbs
Build: Thin and lean, very feminine and catlike.
Skin tone: Fair.
Race: Neko
Notable markings: Black cat ears and tail.
Overall Appearance: With his short stature and thin frame he looks fairly feminine. He has black hair that shadows his fair skin delicately, and striking lilac colored eyes under long, dark lashes. Poking out of his hair are two soft black cat ears and from his lower back, a long, sleek tail.

---

Element: wind

Special ability: Pure of Heart
Special Ability Description: Yukai can easily use this to calm angry people, though he often forgets to use it and becomes flustered and quiet.

Weapon(s): Cat's Claws
Weapon description: Cat's Claws are a pair of long black gloves that seem simple enough, but in an instant, glistening steel claws can grow from the fingers or knuckles. The claws are hollow so Yukai could fill them with poison if he ever intended to use them.

---

{{• The Persona

General
Attitude/Personality:
Yukai is fairly friendly with people he knows, though he will still be very quiet around anyone. Around strangers he will be timid and coy, getting more easily embarrassed than he would with a friend. When alone, Yukai will be somewhat distracted, depressed and pessimistic, often thinking about the recent sad times in his life.
Goals: To find love, to strengthen now weak friendships and pass school quickly.
Likes:Fish, milk, small signs of affection (Petting his head, musing his hair, affectionate teasing, etc.), shiny objects and anything of a romance theme.
Dislikes: Being sad, being ignored, being alone for long periods of time (warning: if this happens, he will become lonely and then clingy with the first person he sees.)
Bad Habits:Being pessimistic, getting lost.
Fears:being unloved, losing his closest friends.

---

{{• History
Mother: Yue Kanketsu
Father: Ikuto Kanketsu
Siblings: Amai Kanketsu (Older sister), Sai Rin (Older Brother)
Other Relations: Hinata & Yuki Rin (Nephews & friends), Nolan Daly (friend), Noel Tamashi (friend), Clarissa De Luca (friend).
History: Yukai doesn't have much of a past. He was born in the Timpus hospital when his sister was 3 and for as long as he could remember, his older brother Sai had never lived with his family when he grew up, but instead, got married and had twin boys of his own. Yukai became close friends with his brother's son, Hinata especially after he was told of what happened to Hinata's brother, Yuki. Years later, after the return of Yuki, he felt very lonely. Hinata quickly became closer to Yuki than anybody else, making Yukai feel somewhat useless. He has a very deep crush on Nolan Daly despite the fact that he was rejected by him. He now simply wants to stay friends with Nolan at the very least and hopefully find somebody who he can love mutually.
Back to top Go down
Sai Rin
Admin
Sai Rin

Character sheet
Strength :
Kanketsu, Yukai Left_bar_bleue44/2000Kanketsu, Yukai Empty_bar_bleue  (44/2000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Kanketsu, Yukai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanketsu, Yukai   Kanketsu, Yukai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Accepted <3
Back to top Go down

Kanketsu, Yukai
Page 1 of 1