Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Mitcham, Armel I_vote_lcapMitcham, Armel I_voting_barMitcham, Armel I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Mitcham, Armel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armel Mitcham
Senior

Mitcham, Armel Empty
PostSubject: Mitcham, Armel   Mitcham, Armel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Mitcham, Armel EidZ9

Mitcham, Armel 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Armel
Middle Name: Christian
Last Name: Mitcham
Nickname(s): Mel, Mellie
Birthday: January 10th
Race: Lion Demon
Position: Seme

Mitcham, Armel UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Armel's appearance is very similar to his father's. He has dark brownish black hair with yellow eyes, his are slightly darker however. His face is masculine, the jaw softly angled. Though his father is a black lion, he himself is a golden blond lion and so his light lion ears contrast greatly against his dark hair, but they compliment his fair skin. He has a long sleek tail and often wears dark jeans with his favorite leather jacket. Though he may have gotten his father's 'badass' appearance there is always a smile plastered on his face whatever the reasons. He gives off a very friendly disposition.

Mitcham, Armel FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: His personality however is much more like his mother's. He's very kind and loving towards his family and his friends. He is also very understanding and laid back. Making friends comes easy and he is well known by his classmates and has an assortment of peers that enjoy his company. All in all, he is very popular at school, especially with his female peers.

• Manga
  • Socializing with people
  • Spending time with Chiba

Dislikes:
  • Schoolwork
  • Getting Caught
  • Being scolded

Mitcham, Armel QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Ice

Explanation & Limits of Gift: None

Explanation of Weapon(s): None

Mitcham, Armel 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Talon and Noel Mitcham

Siblings: None

History: Armel had a very comfortable life. His father and his mother was well off and he was the heir to his grandfather's company after his father. A safe future was promised for him and so he never really worried about school and never found a reason to stress about anything, this is probably what resulted in his easy going personality. Ever since he was very young he has always got along very well with others in his class and everyone seemed to be friends with him. However there was only one person cared about, Chiba. Though Chiba is his uncle, he was born much later and the two are more like cousins or very close friends. As he grew older he realized he never had an interest in girls, or anyone else. He loved Chiba, and solely Chiba, and had never tried to hide that fact from anyone.
Back to top Go down

Mitcham, Armel
Page 1 of 1