Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Entskii, Sasha I_vote_lcapEntskii, Sasha I_voting_barEntskii, Sasha I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Entskii, Sasha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasha Entskii
Senior

Entskii, Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Entskii, Sasha   Entskii, Sasha Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Entskii, Sasha TrafalgarLawfull1178485-1

Entskii, Sasha 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Sasha
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Entskii
Nickname(s): None
Birthday: August 24th
Race: Polar Bear Demon
Position: Seme

Entskii, Sasha UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Sasha stands at 6'' and has a fairly lean but slim build, his muscles are more compact and hug his body, he waist about 150lb. Sasha's hair soft bluish-black hair is always trimmed short out of habit. His eyes are a soft, dull grey-blue, his skin a nice olive-tan. His face harbors some of the feminine beauty that can be seen in his father, Yuki, while still appearing masculine in his more defining features. Two, white, fluffy ears are always perfectly groomed and standing from his hair, his white tail is always a constant blur.

Entskii, Sasha FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Sasha is a very nice guy. A legit nice guy. Not the guy who's really nice to girls but is actually a dick, and not the kind of guy who is a nice guy all around only because he thinks that girls like that. Sasha is a nice guy because that's who he is. He's always very kind and helping, never wanting to pressure people or make them uncomfortable. Don't mistake him for a people pleaser though, he wont be fake or pretend to be something he's not he is himself which is simply respectful. Overall he is very laid back and easy to get along with, very social. Sometimes he gets a bit too overbearing about making everyone else comfortable that he tires himself out or never thinks for himself. He also forms connections with people too fast and finds himself much more committed to relationships than the other. In romantic relationships most would describe him as clingy and needy, however he responds this way because Sasha has never had the affection he desires, the affection he so generously provides others with.

• Helping others.
  • Reading.
  • Playing games, any games.
  • Meeting people.

Dislikes:
  • Rude people.
  • People who are never able to be serious.
  • Inconsiderate people.
  • Doing Laundry.
  • Actually, any domestic chores or duties.

Entskii, Sasha QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Ice

Explanation & Limits of Gift: None

Explanation of Weapon(s): None

Entskii, Sasha 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Yuki Rin, Korrin Entskii

Siblings: Kaz Rin, Unkown

History:
Sasha was born in the same facility that Sasha had been raised in. His mother had not wanted to mate with Yuki, nor did she want to bare a child but the scientists had other ideas. However, after birthing Sasha she quickly grew to love him and named him Sasha after her dead brother. Korrin, unlike Yuki, had come from the outside world and was taken to the facility when she was 17. She had gone to the hospital to have surgery on her lungs, and when she recovered speedily the facility decided to take her for testing and simply told her family that the surgery was unsuccessful. She then had Sasha at 19. He grew up hearing stories of the outside world though to him, living in his sheltered facility, it sounded like fiction. When he was 5 however, he and his mother were given the chance to escape, they took the risk despite the lethal consequences. They were successful and able to start a life. Sasha was able to attend school and finish highshool. After high school he had to go directly into the workforce though he hopes one day to be a digital designer.
Back to top Go down

Entskii, Sasha
Page 1 of 1