Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Bellerose, Charlie I_vote_lcapBellerose, Charlie I_voting_barBellerose, Charlie I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Bellerose, Charlie I_vote_lcapBellerose, Charlie I_voting_barBellerose, Charlie I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Bellerose, Charlie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie Bellerose
Junior

Bellerose, Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Bellerose, Charlie   Bellerose, Charlie Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 am

Bellerose, Charlie Charlie

Bellerose, Charlie 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Charlie
Middle Name: Gabriel
Last Name: Bellerose
Nickname(s): Charlotte
Birthday: May 17th
Race: Fairy
Position: Uke

Bellerose, Charlie UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Charlie has a very feminine appearance. He has a slender figure and face, with soft, fair skin to match. He has navy blue eyes and long blond curls. Charlie stands at 5'8'' with a healthy weight of 130lbs. He has very few blemishes on his skin, aside from a couple of birthmarks on his hip, and will very rarely show his soft red wings, much resembling a red admiral butterfly. Charlie more often than not will cross dress, partly out of habit, but also simply liking it.

Bellerose, Charlie FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Charlie is very simple and kind to people most of the time, but this is mostly due to his social status. In reality, Charlie is quite sarcastic and sassy with a bad temper, which shows mostly when he makes offhanded insults masked as compliments. Charlie is also very serious when people get close to him, feeling no need to hide things from people he cares about. He is also very loyal to these friends, especially when said loyalty is given in return. Despite his appearance, Charlie is fully male, and will not hesitate to remind those close to him of this. He could care less about his peers. Despite all of this though, Charlie can be quite sensitive, and will become sad if he has nobody close to him to talk to for a while.

• Music
  • cross dressing
  • being with close friends
  • people watching

Dislikes:
  • People in general (most of the time)
  • Being called a 'tranny'
  • complicated issues (Family problems, etc.)
  • being called Charlotte by anyone other than his mother

Bellerose, Charlie QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Wind

Explanation & Limits of Gift: simply uses it to help him fly on the rare occasions he decides to.

Explanation of Weapon(s): Simple self defence weapons for safety reasons.

Bellerose, Charlie 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Cordelia Bellerose (Mother) James Bernthem (Father, whereabouts unknown)

Siblings: None that he's aware of.

History: Charlie was born into a complicated situation. His mother had been a model for a high-end company, but that ended as soon as she became pregnant with the child of her boss, James Bernthem. Charlie grew up being told he had to be pretty and perfect to live the life his mother had always wanted to, and he did his best to do this, thinking from a very young age that she wouldn't care about him anymore if he didn't. When he grew older, however, he grew more bitter towards his mother. He didn't mind dressing like a girl, in fact, he actually enjoyed it. But he had grown tired of modelling and acting and all of the things his mother had forced him into. He only continued modelling so that one day he might finally meet his father. His mother would never even speak about him and Charlie just wanted to know him at least. He didn't care if he was accepted or cared about by him, he just wanted to meet him and would do whatever he could within reason to reach his goal.
Back to top Go down

Bellerose, Charlie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timpus Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: