Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Pate, Nathaniel I_vote_lcapPate, Nathaniel I_voting_barPate, Nathaniel I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Pate, Nathaniel I_vote_lcapPate, Nathaniel I_voting_barPate, Nathaniel I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Pate, Nathaniel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Pate
Junior

Pate, Nathaniel Empty
PostSubject: Pate, Nathaniel   Pate, Nathaniel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 am

Pate, Nathaniel 4c0ea764-2943-48b2-93aa-a937cc6cb45e_zps7e866f3b

Pate, Nathaniel 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Nathaniel
Middle Name: Gregory
Last Name: Pate
Nickname(s): Nathan
Birthday: August 11th
Race: Inu
Position: Seme

Pate, Nathaniel UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Nathan is a very poised man, blessed with grace and temperance. His acutely male features are often stoic and quiet though his hazel eyes can transmit a weighted emotion wordlessly. Nathaniel has soft brown hair which he keeps combed back and often wears suits and formal attire. Though he is of Inu origin he possesses no tail or ears. He's a tall man though fairly thin aside from his broad chest. Overall he emulates the perfect gentleman.

Pate, Nathaniel FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: The first impression most people seem to have of Nathaniel is 'intimidating', though after a short chat with him many find him rather polite and easy going. He is a well mannered pacifist and knows how to speak comfortably with people and keep them from feeling outed or nervous. Most people feel they can easily speak to him and trust him. Even though Nathaniel is good at listening he is not so good and speaking of his own emotions and feelings, when people ask him about himself he often has difficulty talking about it and smoothly changes the subject.

• Jazz music
  • Scotch
  • Socializing
  • oreos

Dislikes:
  • Speaking about himself
  • People who purposefully create awkward situations
  • His step-father

Pate, Nathaniel QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: None

Explanation & Limits of Gift: None

Explanation of Weapon(s): None

Pate, Nathaniel 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Bernice Sampson, Herschel Pate (Biological Father), Victor Sampson (step-father)

Siblings: Eliza Sampson (step-sister)

History: When Nathaniel was very young his father and mother divorced. Even though his parents had a shared custody he spent most of his time with his mother. However, Nathaniel had always had a very strong bond with his father. It didn't take long for Bernice to remarry to a man named Victor Sampson, Nathan kept his father's name just to spite this new man. Victor had been kind to Nathan at first but when it became obvious that he was unwilling to bond he hardened and ignored Nathaniel. Though his ties to Victor have always been stiff and jagged, Victor's daughter, Eliza, had only ever been kind to Nathaniel and he loved her for that. When Nathaniel came out as gay when he was thirteen his life at home only became more restless and often times he would act out. Whenever things got hard at home he would run away and catch a bus to his father's home. That option disappeared too though when Herschel moved across the country for his job. With no outlets or means of escape Nathan began to act out more frequently, both Bernice and Victor were exhausted and at the end of their ropes. The only foreseeable solution was to send him to boarding school, and send him to boarding school they did. He felt abandoned and betrayed at first, but Nathan soon realized he was freed from the oppression and was able to live out his life however he felt necessary so long as it coincided with the school rules (not that he always followed them). Coming out of boarding school Nathaniel was the perfect gentlemen, quite opposite of when going in. But underneath everything he couldn't help but harbor some deeper feeling of neglect though he would never admit it to either of his parents. After that he went to college and got his PhD in Psychology and became a therapist.
Back to top Go down

Pate, Nathaniel
Page 1 of 1