Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Tamashi, Chiba I_vote_lcapTamashi, Chiba I_voting_barTamashi, Chiba I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Tamashi, Chiba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiba Tamashi
Senior

Tamashi, Chiba Empty
PostSubject: Tamashi, Chiba   Tamashi, Chiba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Tamashi, Chiba 724019

Tamashi, Chiba 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Chiba
Middle Name: -
Last Name: Tamashi
Nickname(s): Chi / Chi-chan
Birthday: February 29th
Race: Half-breed
Position: uke

Tamashi, Chiba UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Chiba looks much like his mother, aside from his eyes and height. He is slightly taller than his mother and has almost amber coloured eyes. His hair is a sandy blonde that is always a little messy, his somewhat floppy puppy ears poking out from it. He has a somewhat long tail at his lower back in a matching colour. He has soft, creamy skin that rarely is interrupted by a blemish of any sort since he takes care of himself. He has a lean, but well toned build because of his playing of soccer for almost 3 years.

Tamashi, Chiba FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Chiba is energetic and very outgoing. He cares a lot about his family and friends, and will not hesitate to do someone a favor. However, he is also very perceptive and can tell if someone is intending to take advantage of him or do something wrong. When such things occur he will often scold the person. However, Chiba can also be very defensive, especially when it comes to his friends and especially his sister and Armel. He doesn't like to fight, but is loyal and very willing to defend someone in need. Because of his attitude and the sports he plays he is very popular with girls, and boys alike.

• Books/ sports magazines
  • being around other people
  • warm seasons

Dislikes:
  • winter
  • bullies
  • people making stupid decisions

Tamashi, Chiba QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Lightning

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Doesn't like to use it so it's very untrained and weak.

Explanation of Weapon(s): None.

Tamashi, Chiba 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Nobu & Christophe Tamashi

Siblings: Noel Mitcham (older brother), Talon Mitcham (Brother in law), Kimiko Tamashi (twin sister)

History: Chiba grew up in a very loving and close family. Because of his twin sister, Kimiko, he was never alone even after their brother Noel moved away to live with their now brother-in-law, Talon. He became interested in sports and physical activities when he was taught to skate by his mother and quickly took up sports like soccer and basketball. He still decided to continue skating with his mom since it improved his balance, but other than that he disliked most winter sports.
Even after he started doing separate things from his sister he was never lonely as he had plenty of friends and often saw Armel a lot. Armel was his nephew technically, but he never really considered him to be like that with him so he only would bring it up if he was teasing him or something. Around 9th grade he became a bit curious about things like sexuality. He knew his parents were both men obviously, and that his brother was gay as well, but he wasn't sure what he himself was. He really just didn't care about that kind of thing. He figured if he fall in love with someone, their gender wouldn't matter. He still supports this decision to this day, though he has been dating his girlfriend for little over 6 months. He's well aware that not all high school loves last forever.
Back to top Go down

Tamashi, Chiba
Page 1 of 1