Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Bokusou, Kaede I_vote_lcapBokusou, Kaede I_voting_barBokusou, Kaede I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Bokusou, Kaede

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede Bokusou
Admin
Kaede Bokusou

Location : probably a science lab... or spacing out somewhere...

Character sheet
Strength :
Bokusou, Kaede Left_bar_bleue50/2000Bokusou, Kaede Empty_bar_bleue  (50/2000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Bokusou, Kaede Empty
PostSubject: Bokusou, Kaede   Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Bokusou, Kaede Nerdyukesciencelab
{{• Back to Basics

First Name: Kaede
Middle Name: Aki
Last Name: Bokusou
Nicknames/Alias: Nerd.
Birthday: February 14th

---

{{• Let's Get Physical

Height: 5'
Weight: 111lbs
Build: thin and lean
Skin tone: pale
Race: Fairy Mage.
Notable markings: a red fairy marking across his left eye
Overall Appearance: Kaede is short with soft white hair, navy blue eyes and a red marking from his fairy tribe down across his left eye. He has a very smart appearance with his glasses and his usual school uniform and white science lab coat. Kaede almost always wears his glasses though his friends tell him he looks much cuter without them.

---

Element: Wind

Special ability: Voice of Nature
Special Ability Description: because of his fairy background, Kaede can sense the feelings of nature. Be it the wind, grass, trees or any other living plant, he can communicate with it.

Weapon(s): Mahou Kaze
Weapon
description:
A basic wooden fairy staff which is used to help Kaede with his control over wind, as well as amplify his power with it. he staff is a twisted shape like two branches curled against each other. At the top of the staff is a series of small strings to let him read the wind's direction and the base of the staff is engraved with a fairy language.

---

{{• The Persona

General
Attitude/Personality:
Kaede was raised in a very sheltered environment, because of this he is very oblivious to things that concern himself. Be it love, hate, friendship or rivalry, if it involves him, he probably doesn't realize it. Kaede though being oblivious and innocent is very intelligent, and will understand clearly if a person's intentions are stated directly. Though he is oblivious to his own situations he is very perceptive to that of others and tries to help as best he can. With people Kaede is usually calm of quiet, not being a very social person, but when alone he is focused and determined. Underneath Kaede's cute exterior there lies a fragile heart though he can also get violent when someone gets on his nerves.
Goals: Graduate, find love, make friends.
Likes: books, science, cute things, sweets, history, and magic.
Dislikes:The dark, bullies, persistent under achievers (People who don't try to get smarter basically,) and lack of cleanliness.
Bad Habits:Throwing things when angry or upset, spacing out and talking to himself.
Fears: Being alone, and losing his mother.

---

{{• History
Mother: Hana Bokusou
Father: Name Unknown.
Siblings: none.
Other Relations: none.
History: Kaede lived a peaceful life in the city outside Timpus Academy with both of his parents until he turned 4, when that happened his parents got in many arguments and his father became abusive to his mother. A short while after, his mother got divorced from him and kicked him out of the house. After his parents divorce Kaede was raised by his mother alone, she believed in high education and wanted Kaede to become someone important and highly recognized in some sort of academic. Because of this his mother raised him carefully to be studious and shut him away from things she saw as unimportant, leading to Kaede's unusual innocence and oblivious nature. Kaede came to Timpus Academy to make his mother happy.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Kaiya
Admin
Sayuri Kaiya

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Bokusou, Kaede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bokusou, Kaede   Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Nice birthday ^^ I actually know someone with it ^^

Bokusou, Kaede Angel-12
Back to top Go down
https://twist-of-time.forumotion.com
Sai Rin
Admin
Sai Rin

Character sheet
Strength :
Bokusou, Kaede Left_bar_bleue44/2000Bokusou, Kaede Empty_bar_bleue  (44/2000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Bokusou, Kaede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bokusou, Kaede   Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am

haha, me too :D i just thought it'd be cute :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bokusou, Kaede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bokusou, Kaede   Bokusou, Kaede Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bokusou, Kaede
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timpus Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: