Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Daly, Senichi I_vote_lcapDaly, Senichi I_voting_barDaly, Senichi I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Daly, Senichi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senichi Daly
Junior

Daly, Senichi Empty
PostSubject: Daly, Senichi   Daly, Senichi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

Daly, Senichi 293484_300198099990266_287187307958012_1242584_1351291234_n

Daly, Senichi 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Senichi
Middle Name: -
Last Name: Daly
Nickname(s): Sen
Birthday: July 13th
Race: Halfbreed (Neko/ Incubus)
Position: Uke

Daly, Senichi UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Sen is small, standing only at 5’ and weighing only 100lbs. He is slim but not sickly so, mostly weighing so little because of his lack of body fat. He has short blue-black hair with soft cat ears and a matching tail. He has deep blue eyes and somewhat darker skin as he likes to keep it lightly tanned. Sen always dresses his best, and thus can be found in just about anything fashionable at the time.

Daly, Senichi FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Sen has quite the attitude when dealing with people, especially those he dislikes, but generally he is very kind and considerate. He wont hesitate to tell someone close to him what he thinks, but if he doesn’t know them as well he will be slightly more standoffish. He is especially passionate about fashion and gets very irritated when he sees his friends or family dressing ‘badly’. Though he can be very blunt he knows when to be serious, being more gentle when the subject is important. He has mixed feelings about things such as love considering his race and often gets quiet when talking about or thinking of his incubus hunger.

• Milk
  • being right

Dislikes:
  • Talking/ thinking about his hunger (Unless he needs to)
  • Being surrounded by mushy couples
  • unfashionable things

Daly, Senichi QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Fire

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Sen has no real special gift, only his natural abilities as a neko/incubus.

Explanation of Weapon(s): Sen carries around basic self defense weapons with him just about everywhere. He’s well aware of nasty people in the world and knows he needs to protect himself. His weapons include a taser and a special pepper spray.

Daly, Senichi 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Parents: Nolan & Yukai Daly

Siblings: Cecil (Younger brother, 4) and Aila (Younger sister, 8)

History: Sen was born into a normal, loving family. He grew up with many family friends and never had a terribly bad moment in his childhood. When he realized his own sexuality he honestly wasn’t very surprised and simply went on with life as he normally did. It wasn’t until he turned 16 that things got troublesome. His parents had told him in the past that he would need to begin feeding his other hunger at some point, but he never truly realized what it meant. When he turned 16 though he began to have odd feelings now and then, sometimes finding them to be bad enough that he skipped school. He got high fevers but otherwise felt fine. He was informed that those feelings were only the beginning of his hunger, and that the only way to make it stop for a while was to have sex. This frightened him deeply. He had never even been kissed or gone out on a real date before and all of a sudden he would have to sleep with someone? He knew he couldn’t choose to do that with just anyone. His parents decided they would try to find someone for him, and he decided it would be fine that way as he trusted his parents judgment. Apparently after speaking to his grandmother they decided to take him to Spain where his grandmother’s clan resided.
Back to top Go down

Daly, Senichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timpus Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: