Timpus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timpus academy is a school for the elite but there is a difference between this school and other schools, not everyone who attends this academy is human but it's up to you how they get along.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» May, Remy
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am by Remy May

» Daly, Keme
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 am by Keme Daly

» Pate, Nikita
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am by Nikita Pate

» Lucero, Roman
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Roman Lucero

» Entskii, Robin
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Robin Entskii

» Mitcham, Corbin
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm by Corbin Mitcham

» Lucero, Makoto
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am by Makoto Lucero

» Lucero, Carmelo
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 am by Carmelo Lucero

» Daly, Dante
Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 am by Dante Daly

Top posters
Talon Mitcham
Williams, Shikoba I_vote_lcapWilliams, Shikoba I_voting_barWilliams, Shikoba I_vote_rcap 
Noel Tamashi
Williams, Shikoba I_vote_lcapWilliams, Shikoba I_voting_barWilliams, Shikoba I_vote_rcap 
Ichirou Rin
Sai Rin
Nobu Tamashi
Christophe Dubois
Sasha Entskii
Cecil Daly
Armel Mitcham
Chiba Tamashi
Moon Calender
CURRENT MOON

Williams, Shikoba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikoba Williams
Sophomore

Williams, Shikoba Empty
PostSubject: Williams, Shikoba   Williams, Shikoba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Williams, Shikoba ShuuInazumaElevenfull1116178_zpsb82a494d

Williams, Shikoba 6Xr2r
They say there's no such place... as Paradise.

First Name: Shikoba
Middle Name: -
Last Name: Williams
Nickname(s): Koba
Birthday: September 30th
Race: Angel
Position: Uke

Williams, Shikoba UUPKw
Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there.
Appearance: Koba is a short young man, standing at only 5’3’’. He has a lean, but toned build from the sports he generally takes part in at school and/or with friends. He has black hair with reddish tips that frames his baby face, and soft hazelnut eyes. But despite his kind features, he often wears a flat or bored expression, sometimes coming across as cold or antisocial. He often shows nervous habits, such as crossing his arms, due to stress, anxiety, and most often, discomfort.

Williams, Shikoba FAQSY
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on.
Personality: Koba is very quiet, and though it makes him seem cold, he is actually very sensitive. With a very strict family life and teasing he gets now and then, this makes him turn defensive and upset easily. Koba doesn't deal with stress well and will often stay on his own, or with Dante if he’s feeling overwhelmed, though even then he doesn't often let his stress out. Despite his parents’ disapproval of most of them, Koba also cares deeply about his long-time friends, and does his best to support them, though sometimes their affection can make him uncomfortable. He also doesn't take to new people easily, usually needing a while to warm up to them.

• Being with people he’s comfortable around (ie. His friends, especially Dante and Norio)
  • Playing games (Video games, sports... it’s all good.)

Dislikes:
  • Talking about his emotions
  • People bothering his friends
  • Being grouped with his parents’ views
  • Hurting people’s feelings
  • PDA

Williams, Shikoba QIkT7
But in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Element: Air

Explanation & Limits of Gift: He has wings. Wings make him fly.

Explanation of Weapon(s): None, this is modern society and people generally don’t have weapons these days.

Williams, Shikoba 4CvRH
A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
[b]Parents: Maiya (Mother), Hoke (Father)

Siblings: None

History: Koba was raised in a very strict home from a very young age. As angels, and theists, his parents raised him with heavy values that very much confused him. When he got into school and began making friends with a small group of boys and girls, his parents were thrilled until they met most of their parents. For a short while they did what they could to stop him from going over to is friends' houses to play, instead suggesting the kids come to their house. Koba didn't mind this at first but as he got older he realized what they were doing. It bothered him that his parents did such things and so he began to go to his friends' houses first and then inform his parents, knowing if he seemed like leaving would just make him upset with them they would eventually give in and allow it. When he got into his teens he began noticing quite a few of his friends coming out, and did his best to avoid going to his home with them when it was suggested, unless his parents were out of town. The only friends his parents seemed to approve of were Dante, Beau, and Charlie, simply because he decided not to inform them that Charlie was a boy. Despite being uncomfortable when his friends get affectionate, he still cares about them and certainly doesn't want them to be uncomfortable being with him, so he is always ready to stick up for them and be there for them no matter what.
Back to top Go down

Williams, Shikoba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timpus Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: